A mighty fine Fitzrovia pub
Just over the road from Warren Street tube and a short stroll from Tottenham Court Road, The Prince of Wales Feathers is an elegant pub that serves every drink with a large dash of bohemian charm. Indulge in a sandwich and a gossip over lunch; or how about a bit of evening banter over a pint of speciality beer? Whatever time of day you visit, expect a friendly welcome, freshly prepared food and fine drinks in quirkily stylish surroundings. And don't miss our roof terrace - a very rare treat for London pub-goers.
- A fantastic selection of world beers and ciders, including seasonal craft beers and five real ales
- Regionally sourced, seasonal pub food
- Our beautiful roof terrace and indoor function room - known together as The Orangery - are both available for private hire (up to 60 standing or 30 seated)
- Pub quiz every Tuesday at 6.30pm
- Street-side tables for alfresco eating & drinking
Join our club
Join our mailing list and get a complimentary homemade Bloody Mary with your Sunday roast.
Great Prizes, £1 entry. Book today.
Every Saturday and Sunday
Private hire available for a Central London Pub for up to 200 people
Party, Wedding, corporate event; email us for full details
Are you being Served?
Monday to Wednesday: Noon - 11pm / Thursday to Friday: Noon - 11.30pm / Saturday: Noon - 11pm / Sunday: Noon - 10.30pm