A mighty fine Fitzrovia pub
Just over the road from Warren Street tube and a short stroll from Tottenham Court Road, The Prince of Wales Feathers is an elegant pub that serves every drink with a large dash of bohemian charm. We're the perfect setting whether indulging in a sandwich and a gossip over lunch or a bit of evening banter over a pint of speciality beer. Whatever time of day you visit, expect a friendly welcome, freshly prepared food and fine drinks in quirkily stylish surroundings.
- A fantastic selection of world beers including; specially selected, seasonal craft beers and ciders plus 5 real ales.
- Regionally sourced, seasonal pub food
- Street-side tables for alfresco eating & drinking
- Pub quiz every Tuesday at 6.30pm
- The Orangery function room is available for private hire for up to 60 people.
Join our club
Join our mailing list and get a complimentary homemade Bloody Mary with your Sunday roast.
Great Prizes, £1 entry. Book today.
Every Saturday and Sunday
Private hire available for a Central London Pub for up to 200 people
Party, Wedding, corporate event; email us for full details
Are you being Served?
Sunday: 12pm - 10.30pm / Monday to Tuesday: 12pm - 11pm / Wednesday to Thursday: 12pm - 12am / Friday: 12pm - 12.30am / Saturday: 12pm 11pm