A mighty fine Fitzrovia pub
Just over the road from Warren Street tube and a short stroll from Tottenham Court Road, The Prince of Wales Feathers is an elegant little pub that serves every drink with a large dash of bohemian charm. We're the perfect setting whether indulging in a mid-morning gossip over brunch, a splendidly roasted illy coffee over a business meeting or a bit of evening banter over a pint of speciality beer. Whatever time of day you visit, expect freshly prepared food and fine drinks in quirkily stylish surroundings.
- 16 speciality draught beers, lagers & ciders
- Including five superbly kept cask ales
- Regionally sourced, seasonal pub food
- Table service upstairs on Monday to Saturday 12pm - 4pm and all day Sunday
- Street-side tables for alfresco eating & drinking
- The Orangery room is available for private hire for up to 45 people
Join our club
Join our mailing list and get a complimentary homemade Bloody Mary
Are you being Served?
Monday to Thursday: 10am - 11.30pm / Friday to Saturday: 10am - Midnight / Sunday: 10am - 10.30pm