A mighty fine Fitzrovia pub
Just over the road from Warren Street tube and a short stroll from Tottenham Court Road, The Prince of Wales Feathers is an elegant pub that serves every drink with a large dash of bohemian charm. We're the perfect setting whether indulging in a sandwich and a gossip over lunch or a bit of evening banter over a pint of speciality beer. Whatever time of day you visit, expect a friendly welcome, freshly prepared food and fine drinks in quirkily stylish surroundings.
- A fantastic selection of world beers including; specially selected, seasonal craft beers and ciders plus 5 real ales.
- Regionally sourced, seasonal pub food
- Street-side tables for alfresco eating & drinking
- Pub quiz every Tuesday at 6.30pm
- The Orangery function room is available for private hire for up to 60 people.
Join our club
Sign up to our mailing list and get a free glass of Bombay Sapphire and tonic.
Tue Sep 16
Starts 16th Sept, Great Prizes, £1 entry. Book today.
Wed Sep 17
Our Christmas showcase; Function room and Food
See what we can offer you over some free mulled wine
Wed Dec 31
Club and Events Promotors wanted
For regular or monthly Saturday nights and for NYE
Every Saturday and Sunday
Private hire available for a Central London Pub for up to 200 people
Party, Wedding, corporate event; email us for full details
Are you being Served?
Sunday: 12pm - 10.30pm / Monday to Tuesday: 12pm - 11pm / Wednesday to Thursday: 12pm - 12am / Friday: 12pm - 12.30am / Saturday: 12pm 11pm